Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I take great pride in rattling off my kids' ages...last year they were 2,4,6,8 (with 4 being our missing one).  This year they are 3,5,7,9.  Except there is always a problem between the end of Feb (when all the other kids have had their birthdays!) and the beginning of May.  Because for that short time, Megan hasn't changed over yet.  Well, folks, yesterday it became official!  I can now say my kids are 3,5,7 and 9.  (Of course, there is the baby now, too...so that throws it all off...but I digress!)


Megan turned seven yesterday with a large piece of chocolate cake and a big dollop of ice cream!  I'm so proud of what my little Goose has become and I can't wait to see what the coming year will bring!  Happy Birthday, Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment