Monday, September 17, 2012

Gratitude

I have been feeling so overwhelmed with gratitude lately!  I'm not sure why.  Perhaps it is because we are falling into a rhythm of learning, playing, chores and life.  Perhaps it is because I have the most wonderful family and best husband ever.  Maybe it is because I now live in a place that I can walk/bike just about everywhere I need to go.  Maybe it is all these things.  What I do know is that right now, life is pretty good!

This is what I wake up to most every morning.  Is it any wonder I wake up smiling??


My wacky gang out on Smuttynose Island.

Erin and her friend about to learn the word displacement.

Some of my gang on the edge of a cliff at Schoodic.  I was a work and therefore not worrying about their safety.  Good thing!

He just couldn't be any cuter!  

My little adventurer! 

See?  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment