Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sorry!

Wow...I'm definitely neglecting this blog, huh??  Things have been more insane than usual lately, and while I can apologize for that, I'm not seeing a change in that pattern anytime soon!  We moved into a new house and trying to unpack and set-up has proven to be a challenge with four kids.  I'm still working part-time and homeschooling/parenting full-time while trying to enjoy my husband's slightly more relaxed summer pace (which ends today!).  I'm the assistant coordinator for a conference in November and, because it is my first year in this position, I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing and the person in charge lives far away from me.  The floundering I feel in that position is temporary, however, as we work to put it all together.  Basically, all this is to say that life has been really, really busy and I promise to work more time in for this blog.  In the meantime, please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment